Our Reception Team
Our cheerful and professional Reception team are ready to welcome you on the phone or in person at our practices. Reception help improve your experience at our practices by:
- Making the appointment process as smooth as possible so you have the option to see your choice of doctor at your preferred time and day
- Providing social support such as organising transport, community care requests and offering a listening ear when needed
- Liaising between patients, nurses, doctors and allied health to ensure all patients receive the best possible care
- Dealing with your requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaising between you and your doctor as needed
- Making sure you are billed correctly and receive the correct Medicare rebate, advising you of the correct fees for consultations and procedures
- Assisting with third-party requests for medicals and transfer of patient files
- Ensuring WorkCover reports and any other relevant reports are brought to the Doctors’ attention as soon as possible.
Rachel Wallis, Practice Manager – Robina Town Medical Centre
Rachel Wallis is our Practice Manager at Robina Town Medical Centre. Rachel worked as a Medical Receptionist for 10 years in the small country town of Wangaratta, then moved to the Gold Coast. She spent 8 years working as a Medical Software Consultant which involved a great deal of travel around Queensland and interstate. In 2006, Rachel was ready for a job close to home and with perfect timing, there was a vacancy for the Practice Manager role here at Robina. It’s a job she considers both challenging and fulfilling as the practice is extremely busy and has gone through considerable growth. Rachel enjoys the company of her fantastic team and patients, making it a pleasure to come to work every day.
Cindy Frost, Practice Manager – Easy T Medical Centre
Cindy Frost is Manager of our Easy T Practice. She worked in property management in rural NSW and on the Gold Coast prior to a career change. Cindy started as medical receptionist for another local medical centre and was soon promoted to assistant practice manager, however the practice closed down in 2007. She then became our Practice Manager and has enjoyed watching the Easy T Medical Centre grow. Cindy loves working with her fabulous team.