Child Health / Paediatrics
Paediatrics involves providing medical care for children with acute or chronic health conditions, as well as providing preventive health services to keep children healthy. Our doctors at Robina Town Medical Centre provide comprehensive care for children of all ages from birth.
You can book with us for various child health checks
- Age-related health checks and measurements
- Developmental and milestone monitoring
- These can be referred to in your child’s Personal Health Record also known as the Red Book.
Get support for newborns and parents:
- Neonatal breastfeeding, sleep and crying issues
- Maternal mood and parent mental health support
Get help with a range of childhood conditions and illnesses
Some of the more common child health complaints include:
- Ear infections
- Bladder infections
- Upper respiratory infections
- Vomiting and diarrhoea
We work closely with Gold Coast Paediatricians and Child Health Specialists to whom we refer cases requiring further investigation.