A number of our GP’s perform minor surgical procedures.
These are carried out under local anaesthetic for your convenience and comfort.
Some of the procedures we do:
- Removal of moles and skin lesions
- Removal of cysts and tumours
- Wound suturing / laceration repairs
- Treatment of simple fractures
- Cortisone injections
- Cryotherapy of skin cancers and warts
- Ingrown toenails
- Removal of body piercings
You can find out if your regular GP performs a particular procedure by visiting their Doctor profile page or by contacting Reception.
More information is also available on Dr Brian Larter’s profile. Dr Larter carries out surgical procedures weekly.