Practising at RTMC
Are you a GP seeking a practice that values you as highly as you value your patients?
Would you like to:
- Work at a practice with high patient demand and high income potential?
- Have flexibility in the days & hours that work for you?
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative and supportive environment?
Then the Easy T Medical Centre has a consulting room with your name on it!
You can expect efficient systems and a supportive practice manager, administrative and nursing team. Enjoy our modern, well equipped practice and a strong level of support to practice in your areas of interest.
We're doctor-owned (non-corporate) by 3 GP’s who work in the practices. Our management team makes time to discuss important topics and listen to feedback to help shape the direction of the practice. A strong focus is consistently marketing the practice to keep our GP's busy.
A traditional general practice with a team-based care approach to health and wellness; comprehensive, ethical, high quality care are our core values. This means providing a level of care to the community that we want our own family to receive.
We are also a training practice, supervising GP registrars and providing training and mentorship.
With Allied Health on-site, including podiatry, diabetic educator, psychology, dietitian and in-house ultra sonographer, we also offer unique services like Mirena, ear microsuction, stress ECG’s and we have 2 GP’s dedicated to skin cancer management.
Would you like to make our practice your consulting home?
Formal requirements for the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Vocational Registration (VR) as a General Practitioner
- FRACGP or equivalent
For a confidential and no-obligation chat, contact Dr Annelies Geissler on 0430 066 422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Robina Town Medical Centre (RTMC) consists of 2 partner practices located in Robina:
- Robina Town Medical Centre - opened in 1996
- Easy T Medical Centre - opened in 2006
Conveniently located in popular shopping centres with plenty of parking, nearby shops and cafes.
A comprehensive range of services are currently on offer for patients, such as skin cancer management, minor surgery, family health care, chronic disease management, mental health care and aged care.
- Mixed billing
- Allied health located adjacent - psychology, podiatry, diabetes educator, dietitian
- Diagnostic ultrasound and pathology on site
- Well established patient base across 2 busy practices
- Fully accredited with Quality Practice Accreditation
If you think you'll be a good fit for our team, send a brief email to email@example.com and one of our owners will be in touch.
Use online bookings to make your next appointment quickly and conveniently, any time of day. If your appointment type is not available online, please phone the practice to book.
Robina Town Centre
Easy T Centre