Dermatology and Skin Conditions
Our GP’s treat a range of skin conditions
Skin conditions are usually characterized by redness, itchiness and swelling.
Common Skin Conditions
Some of the skin conditions we commonly see include:
- Molluscum Contagiosum
Your doctor may ask you questions like:
- Did the skin condition appear suddenly or gradually?
- Have you experienced it before?
- Does the appearance change?
- Is it tender or bleeding?
- Are there other symptoms?
There are different approaches to treating skin conditions and your doctor will discuss these with you at a consultation.