Telehealth lets you connect with your GP over the phone or video-conference for your consultation, from the comfort of your own home. These appointments are bulk-billed.
Both of our practices are now only carrying out Telehealth appointments for most doctor appointments.
If you require an in-person consultation, please phone our Reception team on 07 5578 9000.
Criteria for a telehealth consultation are as follows:
- You must have a valid Medicare card
- You must have seen one of our GP’s in the past 12 months
- Book a Phone or Telehealth appointment online or via Reception
- For a smooth consultation aim to book with your usual GP
Please be aware, you still need to attend (or pay) for some services e.g.
- Non-Medicare services like Medicals, Travel, or insurance paperwork
- Procedure or treatment room services like immunisations or vaccinations
- Workcover (whilst your claim is pending)