The HotDoc system is automated and sometimes appointments can be rejected. If this is an issue or you are unsure whether or not an appointment has been booked, you can check out our frequently asked questions for advice or phone the practice and we will help.
Online Bookings are best for standard, 10 minute appointments such as minor illnesses, coughs and colds, sickness certificates, repeat prescriptions and follow up appointments.
What can’t be booked online:
- Complex or multiple issues
- Skin excisions or surgical procedures
- Centrelink/Insurance documents
- Workcover or other Medicals
- Postnatal checks
- Pap smears
- More than one family member to be seen
- Appointments that also need the nurse, e.g. dressings, vaccinations, child health checks, ECG’s, spirometry, ear syringing.
If you have any questions about HotDoc our friendly team will be happy to help, please phone us on 5578 9000 or chat to us at the Reception desk at either practice.