All of our doctors at Robina Town Medical Centre are experienced in women’s health.
A number of our doctors have a special interest in this field of general practice.
Some of the areas our GP’s can provide advice on include:
- Emotional health, anxiety and depression
- Menopause advice and management
- Menstrual health
- Ovarian and uterine issues
- Preventive health – pap smears, breast checks, mammogram referrals
- Sexual health / sexually transmitted infections
- Urinary infections and incontinence
- Antenatal and shared care
- Family planning and contraception advice
- Pre-pregnancy counselling / fertility advice
- Postnatal care and postnatal depression
We have female doctors at both practices with a range of specialties in women’s health issues.
To book a longer appointment with your doctor to discuss women’s health please phone Reception on 07 5578 9000.
For a standard consultation with your doctor, please book online: